Are you interested in tackling pressing global issues such as Sustainability, Climate Change, and Innovation?
At Woza, we are dedicated to transforming reality through innovative geospatial solutions. Our headquarters is based in Bilbao, with a flexible work arrangement that allows for remote work.
As a start-up, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our technology and platforms from the outset. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing high-quality, user-friendly websites and web applications. You will work with our design and back-end teams to bring creative concepts to life, while ensuring the end-user has an optimal experience.
- Design and build efficient, reliable, and reusable Python code.
- Create and maintain a robust and scalable web application.
- Write well-organized, maintainable, and clearly documented code.
- Stay abreast of industry advancements and continuously improve the application.
- Big data processing frameworks and concepts.
- Engage in code reviews, technical discussions, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Serverless Architecture
- Proven expertise in Python and related web frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.).
- Strong grasp of REST APIs and integration of different systems.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and Agile development process.
- Strong problem-solving skills and appetite for learning and exploring new technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work in a fast-growing global start-up.
- Opportunities for professional growth in deep-tech.
- 100% remote work option
- Opportunities for professional growth in deep-tech
- Performance bonus
- Training Plan & Professional certifications
How to apply
If you're excited about the opportunity to work with us, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in touch to learn more about you.Apply for this job